Lift a Stool
What it does:
A stool is lifted with a rubber sheet.
- Equipment: A stool and a sheet of 1'x1'x1/4" rubber with a handle.
- Setup time: Short
- Difficulty: Easy
- Visibility: High. This demonstration is appropriate for large lecture halls.
- Classroom assembly:
- Place the sheet of rubber on the stool.
- Using the handle on the rubber sheet, lift the stool.
- Lift the corner of the sheet of rubber to remove it from the stool.
Disclaimer: Don't attempt this at home.
Credits: Prepared by Jeff Rudd, 1999
Revised by Laura Schmidt, 2007